Check most frequently asked questions here, if you still need help then please contact us at email@example.com
Shipping and Returns
Items typically ship in 1-3 business days. If there is some unforeseen delay, we will contact you to let you know.
If your product is damaged or of unsatisfactory quality, we will issue a full refund. You might be asked to send a picture of the problem. As our product is unsellable after use, we seldom as for the product to be returned.
Getting the Most of Your Purchase
- The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn long enough to melt the entire surface of the candle. This allows your candle to burn evenly with tunneling.
- Keep wick trimmed to roughly 1/4 inch. This keeps the candle from smoking and maximizes burn time.
- Do not burn longer than 4 hours. Wax of any sort can get to a place where it superheats and becomes a fire risk. Puting it out before 4 hours not only minimizes risk, but extends the life of the candle.
The best way to extend the life of any soap is by allowing it to dry before reusing it. You can do this with a slotted soap tray, or hanging it in a soap saver bag.
- Jamberson donates 10% of total profit to charity.
- As to which ones, we try to give where there is the most need. We are partial to charities that try to help or nurture the next generation. Providing school supplies to those less fortunate, participating in book drives that encourage acceptance and values, and by supporting single mothers with gifts that encourages self care are some of the ways we help.
We get so many request that we aren't able to give to them all. Charities that benefit children are more likely to get our support. Feel free to send us an email .
Currently we are happy with all of our supply channels and service providers.